New Patient Center
This is the experience that will bring you closer to good health.
Here you will find information regarding your visit:
- Patient Education Videos
- All forms for you to complete at your convenience before your first visit
- Insurance and payment information
- What you can do to prepare for your doctor’s appointment. Or
- NOTE: If you contact our office you can log into our secure patient Kiosk and enter this information directly into your patient records to save time !)
- The time you have with your doctor is very important to your health. So be sure to read this checklist to prepare so we can answer your questions.
How may I help you?
- Thorough and complete examination and history, with labs when medically necessary
- Complete report of your results and plan of action for you
- Education and instruction to understand your condition
- Specific care recommendations and information including diet, lifestyle and home care procedures
- Effective, scheduled on-time office visits
- Periodic examinations to evaluate your progress
- Disease prevention and wellness strategies
- Honor and respect your health care goals
I had a car accident what do I need to know